|Title:||Senior Network Security Engineer|
|Department:||Engineer, Network & Security|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 5 best workplace by both the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives. Whatever it takes for whatever’s next.
This Sr. Security Network Engineer (SNE) specialist manages security project implementation activities for our customers. The SNE ensures customer network security implementations are completed on-time and within budget. The SNE works closely with sales and engineering resources to ensure implemented solutions match the intended solution design and conveys any discrepancies or suggested enhancements to the Solutions Architect prior to final review. The SNE is responsible for identifying additional network and security related opportunities with our customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages the implementation of projects closed by the sales team, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing time to implement and customer service
- Proactively assesses solutions and current trends in light of changing customer requirements
- Collaborates with sales, service, and engineering resources to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs
- Develops post sale implementation guides and documentation for knowledge transfer
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and pre-sales engineering resources for solution design and implementation services
- Proactively pursues key certifications in areas relative to the company’s current product specializations
Job Requirements and Skillsets
- BS in computer Science or equivalent network engineering experience
- Cisco CCIE or CCNP Certification in one of the following: Route/Switch, Security, or Data Center
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper (Netscreen), Checkpoint is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of MPLS VPN architecture, OSPF and BGP protocols and strong experience of LAN switching technologies.
- Experience with Security Protocols (e.g. IPSEC / SSL-VPN / NAT / GRE).
- IDS/IPS solutions (Sourcefire/Palo Alto a plus)
- Malware Prevention (FireEye/Sourcefire/Palo Alto)
- Experience with selection, design, implementation and support of enterprise network systems and diagnostic tools
- Relevant Certifications: CCIE, CCNP, CISSP, PCNSE
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Tricia Dukes, in Human Resources, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 770-726-3016.
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online.