|Title:||Software Engineering Team Lead|
|Department:||Engineer, IoT &Analytics|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 5 best workplace by both the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives. Whatever it takes for whatever’s next.
The Software Engineering Team Lead leads software architectural strategies (and their dependent infrastructure and platform strategies), ensures that correct technical solutions are delivered to our customers, and works with leadership to support and grow the Cumberland Product Development team. This individual will be able to understand business requirements and design and implement solutions that helps shape our clients’ response to evolving business needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Proactively accesses Technologies, Methodologies, and Team need to drive the growth and capabilities of the group
- Creates, verifies, and maintains Architecture Level Designs with Senior Developers and Product Managers
- Communicate complex technology concepts and terms to executives and client Account Managers
- Determine strategic partnerships to enhance the team capabilities
- Develop new product and services opportunities
- Proactively assesses solutions and current trends in light of changing internal and customer requirements
- Mentors Team Members
- Participate and attend industry events as it relates to the Application Development Practice in order to contribute to internal strategies and the growth of the Group
Required Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with the following Coding Languages and their dev/test/prod environment setups:
- Node JS
- Apple Objective C / Swift (optional)
- Dot Net (optional)
- Google Dart (optional)
- Google Go (optional)
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile/Desktop App Development under tools such as Electron, NativeScript, Ionic
- Familiarity with Docker, Docker Private Registries, Docker EE/UCP/DTR, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with DevOps Tooling for automation of development processes to ensure quality and coding standards are followed.
- Experience with one or more of the following Cloud Infrastructures
- Amazon Web Services (preferred)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Compute
- Experience in Architecting highly available services inside a micro services environment
- Experience with leading, growing, and mentoring a Development Team
- Experience with Product Development that may involve both hardware and software solutions
- Customer-facing skills and professional demeanor
- Relevant Experience or Degrees: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (770-726-3016).
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.