|Title:||Client Host/Office Administrator|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 5 best workplace by both the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives. Whatever it takes for whatever’s next.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the Client Host/Office Administrator will be a self-starter and highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude and professional demeanor. This person will be warm and inviting to greet and host our clients and help our staff with administrative tasks.
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner and direct them to the appropriate employee.
- Keep the office clean and in an aesthetically pleasing condition.
- Coordinate conference rooms
- Coordinate meals for meetings and events
- Order supplies, coordinate with building maintenance department, distribute mail
- Monitor phone switch board and direct all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner; assist callers whenever necessary
- Assist in handling all office related requests/issues that may arise
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communicator on the phone, in person and in writing
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (email@example.com) or by phone (770-726-3016).
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.