|Title:||Associate Project Manager|
About Cumberland Group
Voted as a top 5 best workplace by both the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, Cumberland Group is the advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT initiatives. Whatever it takes for whatever’s next.
Working with the Services & Support Business, the Associate Project Manager will be directly responsible for working within the services delivery team to implement and maintain technical projects within the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the team technical lead to create business cases, customer success and adoption plans to ensure the outcome of the provided solution will meet the customers' needs and expectations
- Maintain project documentation such as SOW, BOM, Design documentation, change request, and other project specific documentation
- Lead project meetings and functions to ensure information is shared and understood by the customer and project team
- Presentation Skills, ability to lead workshops and client meetings/presentations
Job Requirements and Skill sets
- 1-5 years of project management experience
- Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively with others inside and outside the company
- Ability to exercise problem solving skills with careful attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work on a team and have fun
- Agile or PMP Certificate a plus
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.
If you are unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human Resources by email (email@example.com) or by phone (770-726-3016).
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies.